Wireless headset that support both DECT and VOIP?

Old May 12th 07, 08:56 AM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.voip
davout

Default Wireless headset that support both DECT and VOIP?

I'm looking for a wireless headset that can work with both Skype VOIP and a
DECT landline (via a BT Diverse 4010 exec base station). Is there such such
a product on the market place? If not, can anybody suggest some alternative
configurations?

Thanks,

.... Ian Hayes

Old May 14th 07, 11:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Tim

davout wrote:
I'm looking for a wireless headset that can work with both Skype VOIP and a
DECT landline (via a BT Diverse 4010 exec base station). Is there such such
a product on the market place? If not, can anybody suggest some alternative
configurations?

Not for Skype.

For SIP:

You could use a Siemens C460IP Dect handset, together with a headset
plugged into it.

Tim
Old May 14th 07, 10:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Joe Harrison

"Tim" wrote in message
davout wrote:
If not, can anybody suggest some alternative
configurations?

I have a sort-of-similar configuration:

1. Ordinary bluetooth headset, and bluetooth PC USB dongle
2. SPA-3000
3. DECT phone plugged into SPA-3000 connected to your favorite SIP VOIP
provider
4. X-lite or Skype on PC.

Basically I can have incoming number ring on both DECT and bluetooth with
X-lite. Or use headset with Skype and DECT with SIP. Might be almost what
you want.