Ok - who's the Virgin rep here ?

Old May 14th 07, 12:46 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eeyore

Default Ok - who's the Virgin rep here ?

There is a poster I noticed who works for Virgin but I've forgotten who.

Graham

Old May 14th 07, 12:56 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gonz

"Eeyore" wrote in message
There is a poster I noticed who works for Virgin but I've forgotten
who.

You're makin the same mistake everybody makes.
Carl Waring doesn't work for Virgin.

Old May 14th 07, 01:07 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Eeyore wrote:
There is a poster I noticed who works for Virgin but I've forgotten
who.

Graham

An Alex Brown has posted on here from time to time in the past, however
you can no longer rely on his replies unfortunately.

You could be thinking of Carl Waring, it would be very easy to make the
mistake and think he works for Virgin, I'm sure he sometimes forgets he
doesn't! ;-)

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/MovetoMetric

Old May 14th 07, 02:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eeyore

Gonz wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote

There is a poster I noticed who works for Virgin but I've forgotten
who.

You're makin the same mistake everybody makes.
Carl Waring doesn't work for Virgin.

Not him.

Graham

Old May 14th 07, 02:12 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eeyore

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
There is a poster I noticed who works for Virgin but I've forgotten
who.

Graham

An Alex Brown has posted on here from time to time in the past,

It was indeed he I had in mind. Thank you for jogging my memory.

however you can no longer rely on his replies unfortunately.

Why's that ?

You could be thinking of Carl Waring, it would be very easy to make the
mistake and think he works for Virgin, I'm sure he sometimes forgets he
doesn't! ;-)

What's his connection with them then ?

Graham

Old May 14th 07, 06:52 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin Wilson

however you can no longer rely on his replies unfortunately.
Why's that ?

He just doesn't seem to be around as often as he used to - you could
always try dropping him an email direct though...
Old May 14th 07, 09:00 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Xeonwales

On 14 May, 06:52, Colin Wilson
o.uk wrote:
however you can no longer rely on his replies unfortunately.

Why's that ?

He just doesn't seem to be around as often as he used to - you could
always try dropping him an email direct though...

I work for Virgin Media

Old May 14th 07, 09:36 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Carl Waring

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
There is a poster I noticed who works for Virgin but I've forgotten
who.

Graham

An Alex Brown has posted on here from time to time in the past,
however you can no longer rely on his replies unfortunately.

You could be thinking of Carl Waring, it would be very easy to make
the mistake and think he works for Virgin, I'm sure he sometimes
forgets he doesn't! ;-)

Oh FFS! I like their services. I'm happy with their services. WTF is wrong
with that? I know it's very hard for your to accept but that's not my fault!

Yes, the OP Is thinking of Alex Brown.

--
Carl Waring
DigiGuide: http://getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=1495

Old May 14th 07, 09:36 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Carl Waring

Eeyore wrote:
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
There is a poster I noticed who works for Virgin but I've forgotten
who.

Graham

An Alex Brown has posted on here from time to time in the past,

It was indeed he I had in mind. Thank you for jogging my memory.

however you can no longer rely on his replies unfortunately.

Why's that ?

Because he works for VM.

You could be thinking of Carl Waring, it would be very easy to make
the mistake and think he works for Virgin, I'm sure he sometimes
forgets he doesn't! ;-)

What's his connection with them then ?

Absolutely none.

Old May 14th 07, 09:56 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eeyore

Xeonwales wrote:

Colin Wilson wrote:

however you can no longer rely on his replies unfortunately.
Why's that ?

He just doesn't seem to be around as often as he used to - you could
always try dropping him an email direct though...

I work for Virgin Media

In what capacity may I ask ?

Graham