LINKSYS VOIP PHONE ADAPTER PAP2-NA STAY-EBAY

Old May 14th 07, 01:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
It's Me

Default LINKSYS VOIP PHONE ADAPTER PAP2-NA STAY-EBAY

I have bought one of these from the seller billionax and would like to ask
if anyone has and updated the firmware from version 3.1.8 (LS)?

I did ask the seller but he was none compital and I can't blame him.

So if anyone else has updated these, could you let me know.

Many Thanks

It's Me

I would add he is an excelent ebayer.

Old May 14th 07, 03:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
SBS

It's Me ) ha scritto:

:: I have bought one of these from the seller billionax
:: and would like to ask if anyone has and updated the
:: firmware from version 3.1.8 (LS)?
:: I would add he is an excelent ebayer.

Those devices aren't brand-new. They are refurbished
which means they have been used (may be broken) and
then repaired.

Old May 14th 07, 06:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
It's Me

Those devices aren't brand-new. They are refurbished
which means they have been used (may be broken) and
then repaired.

I know, but I did have a faulty one and he replaced it with no problem.

Now the new one is working fine but I am not sure if I can update the
firmware, so that's why I am asking if anyone here has bought one from him
and updated the firmware.

Its Me

Old May 15th 07, 06:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
JohnB

I purchased one of these in February and have had no problems with it. I
updated the firmware to version
3.1.22(LS) with no problems.

To be on the safe side do not connect it to the internet until the update is
complete and you have checked that Provision Enable is set to no.

Old May 15th 07, 10:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
It's Me

"JohnB" wrote in message
I purchased one of these in February and have had no problems with it. I
updated the firmware to version
3.1.22(LS) with no problems.

To be on the safe side do not connect it to the internet until the update
is complete and you have checked that Provision Enable is set to no.

Thanks for the reply. I have already set the Provision Enable to NO but I se
what you mean check it after upgrade and before going on the net.

I may have a go then.

Thanks again.

Old May 16th 07, 04:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
It's Me

All updated, no problems so far.

Thanks again.