BEST GUITAR LESSONS

Old May 15th 07, 02:18 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Guitar Boy

Default BEST GUITAR LESSONS

Hey everyone I found this site that really helped me to learn the
basics of guitar playing.
Its got heaps of animations and sounds that make the whole experience
a lot easier unlike most sites that online have instructions as plain
text.

http://www.theguitarmanual.com

tell me what u think

Old May 15th 07, 11:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Keith Willcocks

"Guitar Boy" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hey everyone I found this site that really helped me to learn the
basics of guitar playing.
Its got heaps of animations and sounds that make the whole experience
a lot easier unlike most sites that online have instructions as plain
text.

http://www.theguitarmanual.com

tell me what u think

I think you are a spammer and this has nothing to do with the subject of
this group. And I don't want to play the guitar.
--
Keith Willcocks

Old May 15th 07, 12:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
lon

Default SPAM

"Guitar Boy" wrote in message
ups.com...

124.180.114.175 traced to:
CPE-124-180-114-175.vic.bigpond.net.au

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000740-1, 15/05/2007
Tested on: 15/05/2007 12:11:13

Old May 15th 07, 05:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ivor Jones

"Guitar Boy" wrote in message
ups.com
Hey everyone I found this site that really helped me to
learn the basics of guitar playing.
Its got heaps of animations and sounds that make the
whole experience a lot easier unlike most sites that
online have instructions as plain text.

http://www.theguitarmanual.com

tell me what u think

I think it's got zilch to do with broadband, so spam somewhere else
please.

Ivor