GT-1900u driver help

Old May 16th 07, 11:32 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
radioham

Default GT-1900u driver help

I purchased a GT-1900u today from Marlin. I mistakenly thought it would work
for all voip providers, it does not work for my xlite softtfone or my
voipbuster/voipcheap. Anyone know if it can be made to work for these and
others or have I made a mistake. It is obviously my own fault for not
reading the small print prior to ordering. I wonder if anyone can help or I
will just sell it off cheap.

Old May 16th 07, 05:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
alexd

radioham wrote:

I purchased a GT-1900u today from Marlin. I mistakenly thought it would
work for all voip providers, it does not work for my xlite softtfone or my
voipbuster/voipcheap. Anyone know if it can be made to work for these and
others or have I made a mistake. It is obviously my own fault for not
reading the small print prior to ordering. I wonder if anyone can help or
I will just sell it off cheap.

http://www.comx-computers.co.za/revi...e-software.php
suggests that it'll work with SJPhone. Given that SJPhone is a free SIP
client, it's worth giving it a shot before trying to sell the phone.

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
17:28:31 up 17 days, 19:28, 2 users, load average: 0.64, 0.69, 0.50

Old May 16th 07, 06:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
radioham

Thanks, well I have been trying to get that client to work all day
without success. Thanks anyhow

Old June 29th 07, 10:14 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

I have tried this driver & it looks good - I also have a b2bk box on
my system ie 2 usb dect phones on the same computer. I use voipcheap