Verizon & MSN

Old May 16th 07, 01:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
undertaker

Default Verizon & MSN

Has anyone any experience of the these?

Thanks

Old May 16th 07, 05:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip,comp.dcom.voice-over-ip
Adrian

On May 16, 5:18 am, "undertaker" wrote:
Has anyone any experience of the these?

Thanks

Recently I switched my spouse's service to Verizon Voicewing. We have
both been Vonage customers for some years. I stil am.

Thus far, I have found the transition not to be smooth. Everything
does happen as it should, but only after followup telephone calls.
Verizon's voicemeil is clunky and less flexible. Their Web interface
is clunky and not intuitive.

Adrian