Anyone Else Having Problems Tesco FTP Server... Duff?

Old May 16th 07, 05:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Anyone Else Having Problems Tesco FTP Server... Duff?

hi

can anyone help me pleasee im struggling to establish why about 50% of the
time I cannot connect to update my webspace with tesco.net using either core
ftpp or coffeecup...

i get the following

connect socket #656 to (ipad), port 21...
cant establish connection -- homepages.tesco.net:21

its rather like russian roulette and most exasperating - worse still since
half the tesco staff i spoke to dont understand the question let alone have
an answer !

can someone help me understand why this is happening

cheers
paul