Is this Possible? (Fax 2 Email)

Old May 17th 07, 04:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Seinman

Default Is this Possible? (Fax 2 Email)

I am looking for a way to have a Cyprus number for Fax 2 Email. There does
not appear to be a Fax 2 Email service for Cyprus. If I bought a Cyprus
virtual number from someone like Voiptalk could I point that to a Fax 2
Email number and get around it that way?

TIA

Old May 17th 07, 05:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Seinman wrote :
I am looking for a way to have a Cyprus number for Fax 2 Email. There does
not appear to be a Fax 2 Email service for Cyprus. If I bought a Cyprus
virtual number from someone like Voiptalk could I point that to a Fax 2
Email number and get around it that way?

TIA

not sure about voiptalk, however Gradwell could offer all that you
want, I believe
http://www.gradwell.com/voip/international_numbers.php

Old May 22nd 07, 11:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Thomas Kenyon

Jono wrote:
Seinman wrote :
I am looking for a way to have a Cyprus number for Fax 2 Email. There
does
not appear to be a Fax 2 Email service for Cyprus. If I bought a Cyprus
virtual number from someone like Voiptalk could I point that to a Fax 2
Email number and get around it that way?

TIA

not sure about voiptalk, however Gradwell could offer all that you want,
I believe http://www.gradwell.com/voip/international_numbers.php

Are you sure, I was under the impression that their fax2email service
was reselling a completely different product, with completely different
number ranges and they didn't terminate the faxes themselves. (and afaik
voxbone do not offer this as a service).
Old May 23rd 07, 07:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Thomas Kenyon has brought this to us :
Jono wrote:
Seinman wrote :
I am looking for a way to have a Cyprus number for Fax 2 Email. There
does
not appear to be a Fax 2 Email service for Cyprus. If I bought a Cyprus
virtual number from someone like Voiptalk could I point that to a Fax 2
Email number and get around it that way?

TIA

not sure about voiptalk, however Gradwell could offer all that you want,
I believe http://www.gradwell.com/voip/international_numbers.php

Are you sure, I was under the impression that their fax2email service
was reselling a completely different product, with completely different
number ranges and they didn't terminate the faxes themselves. (and afaik
voxbone do not offer this as a service).

No I'm not sure....I would be surprised, though.