UK newest mobile phones website

Old May 17th 07, 10:32 PM posted to uk.adverts.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.voip,alt.marketing.online.ebay,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
sam

Default UK newest mobile phones website

FREE Mobile Phones - Buy or upgrade to the latest mobile phones.
Protect your mobile phone with our mobile phone insurance..

www.kajbar.co.uk

Why not join our business...Imagine running your own hands free online
business with zero set-up costs. Picture getting your own FREE
eCommerce website and earning 30 per mobile phone sale - plus more.

go to www.kajbar.co.uk and visit our 'business opportunity' page...

Old May 17th 07, 10:43 PM posted to uk.adverts.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.voip,alt.marketing.online.ebay,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
John

"sam" wrote in message
ups.com...
FREE Mobile Phones - Buy or upgrade to the latest mobile phones.
Protect your mobile phone with our mobile phone insurance..

Why not join our business...Imagine running your own hands free online
business with zero set-up costs. Picture getting your own FREE
eCommerce website and earning 30 per mobile phone sale - plus more.

go to and visit our 'business opportunity' page...

Registrant's address:
46 Huxley Road
London
E10 5QU
United Kingdom

Old May 18th 07, 10:23 AM posted to uk.adverts.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.voip,alt.marketing.online.ebay,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
dylan30

"John" wrote in message

"sam" wrote in message
ups.com...
FREE Mobile Phones - Buy or upgrade to the latest mobile phones.
Protect your mobile phone with our mobile phone insurance..

Why not join our business...Imagine running your own hands free online
business with zero set-up costs. Picture getting your own FREE
eCommerce website and earning 30 per mobile phone sale - plus more.

go to and visit our 'business opportunity' page...

Registrant's address:
46 Huxley Road
London
E10 5QU
United Kingdom

? what do we do go round and knee cap him or just cut off his broadband ?

Adam