Embedded Asterisk(tm) Appliance For Open Source Communities announced by VoIP Pioneers (6)

Old May 18th 07, 04:21 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Embedded Asterisk(tm) Appliance For Open Source Communities announced by VoIP Pioneers (6)

Hi, I just want to let the forum know that TechnoCo has announced its
embedded Asterisk™ PBX appliance, "Vdex", running a technoCo modified,
embedded version of popular Asterisk™ PBX open software version 1.4.

Vdex is a hardware telephony platform (appliance) integrating multiple
microprocessors and multiple digital signalling processors with
numerous industry-standard, hardware-based voice codecs and LAN and
telecom line interfaces. Vdex is an appliance: no disk drive, no
monitor/keyboard and no noisy power supply.

Old May 18th 07, 11:32 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message
oups.com
Hi, I just want to let the forum know that TechnoCo has
announced its embedded AsteriskT PBX appliance, "Vdex",
running a technoCo modified, embedded version of popular
AsteriskT PBX open software version 1.4.

This is a newsgroup not a forum.

Ivor

Old May 18th 07, 01:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul Cupis

On 2007-05-18, Ivor Jones wrote:
This is a newsgroup not a forum.

Are you trying to drag this[1] thread over to uk.telecom.voip?

[1]
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.telecom.broadband/browse_thread/thread/7071cec11183e18d/3ffc7eb569101bf5?lnk=raot#3ffc7eb569101bf5

Old May 18th 07, 02:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Desk Rabbit

Ivor Jones wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
Hi, I just want to let the forum know that TechnoCo has
announced its embedded AsteriskT PBX appliance, "Vdex",
running a technoCo modified, embedded version of popular
AsteriskT PBX open software version 1.4.

This is a newsgroup not a forum.

And I found that particular piece of news re the Asterisk appliance very
useful.
Old May 18th 07, 03:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

On 2007-05-18, Ivor Jones wrote:
This is a newsgroup not a forum.

Are you trying to drag this[1] thread over to
uk.telecom.voip?

No, but you seem to be doing a good job. Please return to
uk.telecom.broadband.

Ivor

Old May 18th 07, 03:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Desk Rabbit" wrote in message
news
Ivor Jones wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
Hi, I just want to let the forum know that TechnoCo
has announced its embedded AsteriskT PBX appliance,
"Vdex", running a technoCo modified, embedded version
of popular AsteriskT PBX open software version 1.4.

This is a newsgroup not a forum.

And I found that particular piece of news re the Asterisk
appliance very useful.

Good, I'm very pleased to hear it. But this group still isn't a forum.

Ivor

Old May 18th 07, 05:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Desk Rabbit

Ivor Jones wrote:
"Desk Rabbit" wrote in message
news
Ivor Jones wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
Hi, I just want to let the forum know that TechnoCo
has announced its embedded AsteriskT PBX appliance,
"Vdex", running a technoCo modified, embedded version
of popular AsteriskT PBX open software version 1.4.
This is a newsgroup not a forum.

And I found that particular piece of news re the Asterisk
appliance very useful.

Good, I'm very pleased to hear it. But this group still isn't a forum.

No, it's a newsgroup and that was news. It was also news that was
relevant to VOIP.
Old May 18th 07, 08:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

Ivor Jones wrote:
"Desk Rabbit" wrote in message
news
Ivor Jones wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
Hi, I just want to let the forum know that
TechnoCo has announced its embedded AsteriskT PBX
appliance, "Vdex", running a technoCo modified,
embedded version of popular AsteriskT PBX open
software version 1.4.
This is a newsgroup not a forum.
And I found that particular piece of news re the
Asterisk appliance very useful.

Good, I'm very pleased to hear it. But this group still
isn't a forum.

No, it's a newsgroup and that was news. It was also news
that was relevant to VOIP.

I wasn't disputing that.

Ivor

Old May 19th 07, 12:36 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul Cupis

Ivor Jones wrote:
I wasn't disputing that.

No, your original post seems to have been purely to make it known that
you don't like a certain word.
Old May 19th 07, 12:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Paul Cupis" wrote in message

Ivor Jones wrote:
I wasn't disputing that.

No, your original post seems to have been purely to make
it known that you don't like a certain word.

Correct.

Ivor