Recommendations

Old May 18th 07, 06:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Thomas Kenyon

Default Recommendations

Can anyone recommend a (rock solid) 4-port ATA?

Preferably IAX2, but otherwise SIP will be fine.
Old June 1st 07, 09:07 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Peter Gradwell

Thomas Kenyon wrote:
Can anyone recommend a (rock solid) 4-port ATA?

Preferably IAX2, but otherwise SIP will be fine.

how about the new linksys spa 4000 ?

peter
Old June 1st 07, 11:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Thomas Kenyon

Peter Gradwell wrote:
Thomas Kenyon wrote:
Can anyone recommend a (rock solid) 4-port ATA?

Preferably IAX2, but otherwise SIP will be fine.

how about the new linksys spa 4000 ?

peter

Looks expensive (only place I can find it charge 187.99+VAT for it.).

Weirder still, there are no references to the SPA4000 or SPA8000 on
linsys' website. (UK or US).

Annoyingly, the SPA 4000 from that shop is more than twice the price I
paid for either of my Atcom AG-468s (which would be fantastic if they
were still available and myson finished writing the BIOS).
Old June 2nd 07, 12:08 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Thomas Kenyon

Thomas Kenyon wrote:
Peter Gradwell wrote:
Thomas Kenyon wrote:
Can anyone recommend a (rock solid) 4-port ATA?

Preferably IAX2, but otherwise SIP will be fine.

how about the new linksys spa 4000 ?

peter

Looks expensive (only place I can find it charge 187.99+VAT for it.).

Oops, that was for an SPA-400 (a 4 port FXO ATA, not FXS, which I
admittedly probably should have mentioned originally).