Incoming Pots - VoIP Forwarding

Old May 19th 07, 08:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
mr deo

Default Incoming Pots - VoIP Forwarding

I have had several modems in the past that had great incoming voice featues
(you could set up menus and even allow users to have voice commands).. This
got me to wondering "if" there's a soft (or cheap(ish) hard) solution out
there. and if such solutions are out there then how good are they? ..

I would accept the fact that I'll get longer latency times, but fixed plans
on the mobiles means I can call home essentially free, so it would be a
great way to forward those incoming mobi phones over VoIP and save a bundle
..

Thanks for your views on this
and any links you can provide