Tesco Internet Phone

Old May 20th 07, 01:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
undertaker

Default Tesco Internet Phone

Hi

Now using this system and quite impressed the only problem is that we can
hear what we are saying back the headset.

Does anyone know how to what is causing this and how to resolve this?

Thanks

Old May 20th 07, 01:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

undertaker formulated on Sunday :
Hi

Now using this system and quite impressed the only problem is that we can
hear what we are saying back the headset.

Does anyone know how to what is causing this and how to resolve this?

Cause is most probably the fact that it's a USB device.

Resolution- obtain a decent ATA or SIP phone & ditch the USB thingy.

Old May 20th 07, 04:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jon Farmer

undertaker wrote:
Hi

Now using this system and quite impressed the only problem is that we can
hear what we are saying back the headset.

Does anyone know how to what is causing this and how to resolve this?

Try turning down the volume on the handset mic.

Regards

Jon
Old May 20th 07, 05:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Lurch

On Sun, 20 May 2007 12:31:36 +0100, "undertaker"
mused:

Hi

Now using this system and quite impressed the only problem is that we can
hear what we are saying back the headset.

Does anyone know how to what is causing this and how to resolve this?

Cheap crap USB phone is most likely the cause, slinging it in the bin
would be a good solution.
--
Regards,
Stuart.
Old May 20th 07, 08:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Sun, 20 May 2007 12:42:13 +0100, Jono
wrote:

undertaker formulated on Sunday :
Hi

Now using this system and quite impressed the only problem is that we can
hear what we are saying back the headset.

Does anyone know how to what is causing this and how to resolve this?

Cause is most probably the fact that it's a USB device.

Resolution- obtain a decent ATA or SIP phone & ditch the USB thingy.

Agreed. Then you'll find you can gat a much better tariff than Tesco
and you won't need your computer to make calls.
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.