Allergic Reactions Enhanced by Cell Phone Use

Old May 20th 07, 09:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Lenny

Default Allergic Reactions Enhanced by Cell Phone Use

Allergic Reactions Enhanced by Cell Phone Use
Cellular phone use for one continuous hour exacerbates allergic responses to dust and pollen in adults with eczema, according to a new study in International Archives of Allergy and Immunology (2002;129:348¨C50). The findings of the study, while only preliminary, suggest that the microwave radiation emitted from cell phones may increase sensitivity to specific allergens, potentially making allergy symptoms worse.

http://bastyrcenter.org/content/view/313/
Old May 20th 07, 09:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Jon

declared for all the world to hear...
snip

I'm curious, Lenny. Do you spend all of your time searching out these
things to bring them to us, or do you have someone feeding them to you?
--
Regards
Jon
Old May 20th 07, 09:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Sun, 20 May 2007 20:36:35 UTC, Lenny wrote:

Allergic Reactions Enhanced by Cell Phone Use

Lenny the Loony again...

What does this have to do with broadband, Lenny?
euthanasia recommended. ]
Old May 21st 07, 12:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Pete

"Lenny" wrote in message
Allergic Reactions Enhanced by Cell Phone Use
Cellular phone use for one continuous hour exacerbates allergic responses
to dust and pollen in adults with eczema, according to a new study in
International Archives of Allergy and Immunology (2002;129:348¨C50). The
findings of the study, while only preliminary, suggest that the microwave
radiation emitted from cell phones may increase sensitivity to specific
allergens, potentially making allergy symptoms worse.

Really? It also causes slugs to eat the plants in my garden. Mobile phones
are just plain evil!

Old May 21st 07, 03:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
andy

On May 20, 9:36 pm, Lenny wrote:
Allergic Reactions Enhanced by Cell Phone Use
Cellular phone use for one continuous hour exacerbates allergic responses to dust and pollen in adults with eczema, according to a new study in International Archives of Allergy and Immunology (2002;129:348¨C50). The findings of the study, while only preliminary, suggest that the microwave radiation emitted from cell phones may increase sensitivity to specific allergens, potentially making allergy symptoms worse.

I've stopped suffering from hay fever anything like I used to, and
hardly ever take tablets for it any more.

I got a mobile phone in January 1999.

To begin with, it was a contract with only 15 minutes a month
included, but this increased to 60. My current contracts have 280
minutes between them.

I've also found ways to make much cheaper roaming calls, and guess
what? No hay fever abroad either