Introduce VoIP ATA and IP phone

Old May 21st 07, 08:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Robert

Default Introduce VoIP ATA and IP phone

Through the development and research of VoIP network communication
market for many years, Houtel Technology have been adopting the
updated scientific technique and rolled out the HT series VoIP Audio
Gateway and IP Phone which win high praise in such countries as
Europe, America, Japan and Korea S. etc. as soon as they appeared in
the market ,our product adopt TI solution and have been getting more
and more popular in world wide.

Here is a brief list of our product:

Gateway:

HT600(1 FSX , 1 LAN port)

HT61O(1 FXS , 1 LAN port,1 WAN port,1 lifeline)

HT611A(1 FXS ,1 FXO ,1 LAN port,1 WAN port)

HT620A(2 FXS ,1 LAN port,1 WAN port)

IP phone:

HT501(1 FXS ,1 LAN port )

HT502(1 FXS ,1 LAN port,1 PC port)

HT582(1 FXS ,1 LAN port,1 PC port)

if any of the items listed in the catalogue meets your
interest,please let us have your specific enquiry,and our quotation
will be forwarded without delay.

Old May 21st 07, 12:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Robert" wrote in message
ups.com
Through the development and research of VoIP network
communication market for many years, Houtel Technology
have been adopting the updated scientific technique and
rolled out the HT series VoIP Audio Gateway and IP Phone
which win high praise in such countries as Europe,
America, Japan and Korea S. etc. as soon as they appeared
in the market ,our product adopt TI solution and have
been getting more and more popular in world wide.

Here is a brief list of our product:

Didn't you hear me the first time..?

WE DON'T WANT YOUR SPAM.

Ivor

Old May 25th 07, 12:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

On Mon, 21 May 2007 12:47:58 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

[snip]

Didn't you hear me the first time..?

WE DON'T WANT YOUR SPAM.

Ivor

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF JUST WHO IS WE ? you may not want it
but others may ! .

You want spam..? Ok give me a valid email address, I'll see what I can
arrange.

Ivor