TOTALLY OFF TOPIC -- But take a look. It's what we all need

Old May 21st 07, 06:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mike K

Default TOTALLY OFF TOPIC -- But take a look. It's what we all need

I found this in my inbox this morning and it made for a
great start to my day. It had me smiling throughout!! {:-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diccc7je8tg
Regards,

Mike K

--

If you really want to Email me, then use stardancer69 at gmail dot com

Old May 22nd 07, 02:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gaz

Mike K wrote:
I found this in my inbox this morning and it made for a
great start to my day. It had me smiling throughout!! {:-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diccc7je8tg
Regards,

Mike K

I was thinking, that maybe Free 'Hugs', was referring to the campaing to
free 'Hugs' Hug McCullough from prison who was a convicted serial killer
of twenty-three babies & toddlers (in self defence)....

Apologies to South Park...............

Gaz