voip.co.uk, Calls Not Appearing In Call Records

Old May 22nd 07, 07:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil

Default voip.co.uk, Calls Not Appearing In Call Records

No calls I've made or received for about 24 hours seem to be appearing in my
voip.co.uk call records list. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Old May 22nd 07, 08:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ian Pawson

Phil wrote:
No calls I've made or received for about 24 hours seem to be appearing in my
voip.co.uk call records list. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Just checked my account and recent calls listed ok

Old May 22nd 07, 10:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
GymRatZ

Phil wrote:
No calls I've made or received for about 24 hours seem to be appearing in my
voip.co.uk call records list. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Sure they haven't accidentally gone over pstn or another voip supplier
if more than one account set up?

Old May 23rd 07, 03:37 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil

"GymRatZ" wrote in message
.uk...
Sure they haven't accidentally gone over pstn or another voip supplier if
more than one account set up?

Yes you were right. I have 2 lines with voip.co.uk and somehow my router's
settings had changed and both phones were using the same voip.co.uk account.

Old May 23rd 07, 07:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
GymRatZ

Phil wrote:
"GymRatZ" wrote in message
.uk...
Sure they haven't accidentally gone over pstn or another voip supplier if
more than one account set up?

Yes you were right. I have 2 lines with voip.co.uk and somehow my router's
settings had changed and both phones were using the same voip.co.uk account.

Been there done that.

:)

Glad it's sorted.

Pete