Tesco Internet Phone

Old May 23rd 07, 02:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
undertaker

Default Tesco Internet Phone

Hi

Now using this system and quite impressed the only problem is that we can
hear what we are saying back the headset.

Does anyone know how to what is causing this and how to resolve this?

Thanks

Old May 23rd 07, 07:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

undertaker wrote on 23/05/2007 :
Hi

Now using this system and quite impressed the only problem is that we can
hear what we are saying back the headset.

Does anyone know how to what is causing this and how to resolve this?

Thanks

You could always look at the relpies to your original post from 20/5/07
- although I suspect that if you've not seen them, you won't see
this....

Old May 23rd 07, 08:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Lurch

On Wed, 23 May 2007 19:16:05 +0100, Jono
mused:

undertaker wrote on 23/05/2007 :
Hi

Now using this system and quite impressed the only problem is that we can
hear what we are saying back the headset.

Does anyone know how to what is causing this and how to resolve this?

Thanks

You could always look at the relpies to your original post from 20/5/07
- although I suspect that if you've not seen them, you won't see
this....

More likely they've seen the original replies but don't like them so
have asked again on the off chance we all forgot and will now offer
different advice.
--
Regards,
Stuart.
Old May 23rd 07, 09:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Lurch expressed precisely :

You could always look at the relpies to your original post from 20/5/07
- although I suspect that if you've not seen them, you won't see
this....

More likely they've seen the original replies but don't like them so
have asked again on the off chance we all forgot and will now offer
different advice.

Perhaps so, although the OP is an OE user so his post & the replies
will be buried in a thread with the same subject from an earlier date.

Old May 23rd 07, 10:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Lurch

On Wed, 23 May 2007 21:03:27 +0100, Jono
mused:

Lurch expressed precisely :

You could always look at the relpies to your original post from 20/5/07
- although I suspect that if you've not seen them, you won't see
this....

More likely they've seen the original replies but don't like them so
have asked again on the off chance we all forgot and will now offer
different advice.

Perhaps so, although the OP is an OE user so his post & the replies
will be buried in a thread with the same subject from an earlier date.

Agent does that for me too.
--
Regards,
Stuart.