VoIP Store

Old May 25th 07, 04:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
astawerksdotcom

Default VoIP Store

Greetings all,

I am just here to let everyone know about my site www.astawerks.com
We are based in the states but can ship anywhere. We promise to bring
you the lowest prices on all of your VoIP Hardware needs such as
AASTRA, Digium, Sangoma and products from many more companies.

So check us out at

http://www.astawerks.com

Old May 25th 07, 04:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"astawerksdotcom" wrote in message
oups.com
Greetings all,

I am just here to let everyone know about my site

Oh no not again......................................

(Cue the masses)

Ivor

Old May 26th 07, 01:16 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Infant Newbie

wrote in message
On 25 May 2007 07:44:15 -0700, astawerksdotcom
wrote:

Greetings all,

I am just here to let everyone know about my site www.astawerks.com
We are based in the states but can ship anywhere. We promise to bring
you the lowest prices on all of your VoIP Hardware needs such as
AASTRA, Digium, Sangoma and products from many more companies.

So check us out at

http://www.astawerks.com

Whach out here comes more abuse from Ivor .

Probably sticking my foot in my mouth here - But I think that was spam.
What he should have done is answer a few questions and use his sig to
advertise his site.

IMHO
bart

Old May 26th 07, 10:54 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Rob

wrote in message

Whach out here comes more abuse from Ivor .

Whach - is that a German word?

Rob

Old May 27th 07, 04:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
NicHughes

On 26 May, 00:16, "Infant Newbie" wrote:

Probably sticking my foot in my mouth here - But I think that was spam.
What he should have done is answer a few questions and use his sig to
advertise his site.

Technically its not spam - usenet spam has to be repetetive. On the
other hand it is clearly nothing more than an advert and that is
contrary to the charter of the group so its not acceptable behaviour.

Advertising in the sig is - as you suggest - specifically permitted in
the charter.

--
Nic