X100

Old May 25th 07, 11:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Steve

Default X100

Hi,

I have a card X100P, to be used with Asterisk
I've heard that this card is not design to work in th UK

Are you aware of that ?

Is there someone, who is using this card in the UK ?

Thanks & regards
Old May 25th 07, 11:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Steve

Yes, just a precision, I read that this card has been designed for the
US market only . Is that true ?

Thanks

Old May 29th 07, 12:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Desk Rabbit

Steve wrote:
Hi,

I have a card X100P, to be used with Asterisk
I've heard that this card is not design to work in th UK

Are you aware of that ?

Is there someone, who is using this card in the UK ?

Thanks & regards

Google x100p uk and you will get loads of hits.