Urgent: Cheapest voip divert to UK Mobiles

Old May 27th 07, 11:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Stephen Hammond

Default Urgent: Cheapest voip divert to UK Mobiles

Urgent: Cheapest voip divert to UK Mobile

Hello,

I'm going away later this week and would appreciate it if I could find
a solution soon.

I want to be able to divert calls to my mobile, especially useful when
I'm away as using my regular landline to do it is quite expensive.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend the cheapest voip provider
for diverts to UK mobiles (O2) that also provides a SIP address for your
account.

I will also be using this provider in the future to divert normal
calls to my Uk mobile so I'd really prefer the cheapest.

I did see one provider for 6pm per minute, but I can't remember the
name. In any case this was several months ago and there may be something
cheaper now.

Thanks.

--

Share a lift www.liftshare.org

Old May 28th 07, 11:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Stephen Hammond wrote:
Urgent: Cheapest voip divert to UK Mobile

Hello,

I'm going away later this week and would appreciate it if I could find
a solution soon.

I want to be able to divert calls to my mobile, especially useful when
I'm away as using my regular landline to do it is quite expensive.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend the cheapest voip provider
for diverts to UK mobiles (O2) that also provides a SIP address for your
account.

I will also be using this provider in the future to divert normal
calls to my Uk mobile so I'd really prefer the cheapest.

I did see one provider for 6pm per minute, but I can't remember the
name. In any case this was several months ago and there may be something
cheaper now.

Thanks.

www.voipcheap.com ~ 6ppm (do they provide SIP address.....?) You don't
say what you're diverting, nor what equipment you have........
Old May 28th 07, 09:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Herman

"Jono" wrote in message
.uk...
www.voipcheap.com ~ 6ppm (do they provide SIP address.....?) You don't say
what you're diverting, nor what equipment you have........

SIP URI does not work with voipcheap.com, I believe. However the method of
getting a phone number for your voipcheap account also gives you a SIP URI I
think. IIRC it was {{{Welcome}}} who had the magic solution which could be
sent by PM only.