Skype callto feature

Old May 28th 07, 02:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Bryan

Default Skype callto feature

I am trying to disable these callto links in websites which have appeared
since I downloaded a Skype update the other day. I have unticked the box in
Skype Advanced settings which offers to associate Skype with these links but
that hasn't cured the problem which is that it isn't always possible to read
the full number when not using Skype to dial the number. TIA for any help.

--
Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and
beat you with experience

Old May 29th 07, 12:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Lee

"Bryan" wrote in message
I am trying to disable these callto links in websites which have appeared
since I downloaded a Skype update the other day. I have unticked the box in
Skype Advanced settings which offers to associate Skype with these links
but that hasn't cured the problem which is that it isn't always possible to
read the full number when not using Skype to dial the number. TIA for any
help.

--
Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and
beat you with experience

As far as I know, these links were already within the website coding and
will always be visible - even if not activated by your Skype client.

Nothing you can do locally can remove them from your browser - unless
there's a firefox extension that will do this for you....

I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong.