A Broadband and ADSL forum. BroadbanterBanter

Welcome to BroadbanterBanter.

You are currently viewing as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today.

Go Back   Home » BroadbanterBanter forum » Newsgroup Discussions » uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP)
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) (uk.telecom.voip) Discussion of topics relevant to packet based voice technologies including Voice over IP (VoIP), Fax over IP (FoIP), Voice over Frame Relay (VoFR), Voice over Broadband (VoB) and Voice on the Net (VoN) as well as service providers, hardware and software for use with these technologies. Advertising is not allowed.

Linksys RT31P2 VoIP PAP2+Router Combo 15/each (900 units available)



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old June 2nd 07, 04:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
http://stores.ebay.com/VoIPDepot
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2
Default Linksys RT31P2 VoIP PAP2+Router Combo 15/each (900 units available)

Please check my ebay store.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/VoIPDepot


Linksys RT31P2 VoIP PAP2+Router Combo$29.99USD/each (900 units
available)
Netgear WGR615V Wireless VoIP router starting at $39.99USD/each
(2700 units available)
Netgear WRT54GP2 Wireless VoIP router starting at $47.99USD/each (110
units available)
Netgear WGR613V Wireless VoIP router starting at $39.99USD/each
Linksys WRTP54G Wireless VoIP router starting at $69.99USD/each

Please contact me for quotation if you're a service provider.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/VoIPDepot

  #2  
Old June 2nd 07, 04:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,969
Default Linksys RT31P2 VoIP PAP2+Router Combo 15/each (900 units available)



"http://stores.ebay.com/VoIPDepot"
wrote in message
ups.com
Please check my ebay store.


No. Go away.

Ivor

PS If this isn't spam then nothing is.



  #3  
Old June 2nd 07, 07:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Harry Stottle
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 73
Default Linksys RT31P2 VoIP PAP2+Router Combo 15/each (900 units available)


"Ivor Jones" wrote in message
...


"http://stores.ebay.com/VoIPDepot"
wrote in message
ups.com
Please check my ebay store.


No. Go away.

Ivor

PS If this isn't spam then nothing is.

It is:-

Ebay UseNet Policy
eBay members may not post on Usenet groups (Internet newsgroups)
to advertise eBay or an eBay listing that is inappropriate or violates
the Usenet board policy. If Usenet abuse is reported to eBay, we may
among other remedies) remove the listing, issue a warning, temporarily
suspend or indefinitely suspend the offender's eBay account.

We have no tolerance for UseNet abuse and will take action as
appropriate. Please note that we can only take action in cases where it
is clear that an eBay member has posted to the Usenet inappropriately.

Usenet abuse should also be reported to your ISP (Internet Service
Provider) and the email provider of the person posting on the Usenet.
Both of these organizations are in a much better position to prevent
future Usenet abuse.

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/usenet_policy.html



  #4  
Old June 3rd 07, 09:29 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
alexd
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,765
Default Linksys RT31P2 VoIP PAP2+Router Combo 15/each (900 units available)

Harry Stottle wrote:

Ebay UseNet Policy
eBay members may not post on Usenet groups (Internet newsgroups)
to advertise eBay or an eBay listing that is inappropriate or violates
the Usenet board policy. If Usenet abuse is reported to eBay, we may
among other remedies) remove the listing, issue a warning, temporarily
suspend or indefinitely suspend the offender's eBay account.


Note that 'Report this item' won't let you report it as being spammed to
usenet.

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
09:29:04 up 35 days, 11:30, 2 users, load average: 2.37, 1.41, 0.92
09 f9 11 02 9d 74 e3 5b d8 41 56 c5 63 56 88 c0

  #5  
Old June 4th 07, 01:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Desk Rabbit
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 169
Default Linksys RT31P2 VoIP PAP2+Router Combo 15/each (900 units available)

Harry Stottle wrote:
"Ivor Jones" wrote in message
...

"http://stores.ebay.com/VoIPDepot"
wrote in message
ups.com
Please check my ebay store.

No. Go away.

Ivor

PS If this isn't spam then nothing is.

It is:-

Ebay UseNet Policy
eBay members may not post on Usenet groups (Internet newsgroups)
to advertise eBay or an eBay listing that is inappropriate or violates
the Usenet board policy. If Usenet abuse is reported to eBay, we may
among other remedies) remove the listing, issue a warning, temporarily
suspend or indefinitely suspend the offender's eBay account.

We have no tolerance for UseNet abuse and will take action as
appropriate. Please note that we can only take action in cases where it
is clear that an eBay member has posted to the Usenet inappropriately.

Usenet abuse should also be reported to your ISP (Internet Service
Provider) and the email provider of the person posting on the Usenet.
Both of these organizations are in a much better position to prevent
future Usenet abuse.

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/usenet_policy.html



Applause to a far more useful and relevant reply than Ivors'.
  #6  
Old June 5th 07, 01:46 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,969
Default Linksys RT31P2 VoIP PAP2+Router Combo 15/each (900 units available)

"Desk Rabbit" wrote in message


[snip]

Applause to a far more useful and relevant reply than
Ivors'.


So was I wrong..? My reply was due to the abuse I have received in the
past.

Ivor


  #7  
Old June 5th 07, 11:21 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Desk Rabbit
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 169
Default Linksys RT31P2 VoIP PAP2+Router Combo 15/each (900 units available)

Ivor Jones wrote:
"Desk Rabbit" wrote in message


[snip]

Applause to a far more useful and relevant reply than
Ivors'.


So was I wrong..?

No you were not wrong, just useless.
  #8  
Old June 6th 07, 09:33 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,969
Default Linksys RT31P2 VoIP PAP2+Router Combo 15/each (900 units available)



"Desk Rabbit" wrote in message

Ivor Jones wrote:
"Desk Rabbit" wrote in message


[snip]

Applause to a far more useful and relevant reply than
Ivors'.


So was I wrong..?


No you were not wrong, just useless.


Hmm. If I was not wrong then I was right. A correct reply can never be
useless.

Oh well there's no pleasing some people. Found out how to use that
killfile yet..?

Ivor


  #9  
Old June 6th 07, 08:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,969
Default Linksys RT31P2 VoIP PAP2+Router Combo 15/each (900 units available)

wrote in message

On Tue, 5 Jun 2007 01:46:10 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:


So was I wrong..? My reply was due to the abuse I have
received in the past.


Perhaps if you where to stop your stupid and constant
spammer hassling and constant Sipgate supporting then you
wouldn't get any abuse from myself or anyone else .


Perhaps if you were (note correct spelling) to stop your stupid and
constant spammer promoting and constant Sipgate hassling then you wouldn't
get any abuse from myself or anyone else.

Ivor



 




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PSTN VOIP adapter AVOID USB powered units the cost of power willeat you LVMarc uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 13 October 21st 07 12:30 AM
Linksys RT31P2 VoIP PAP2+Router Combo $29.99USD/each (900 units available) http://stores.ebay.com/VoIPDepot uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) 0 June 2nd 07 04:48 PM
LINKSYS VOIP PHONE ADAPTER PAP2-NA STAY-EBAY It's Me uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 5 May 16th 07 04:31 PM
How do I call a USB voip phone from my ATA/router/phone combo? ChrisR uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 1 December 20th 05 02:07 AM
linksys pap2 m0rk uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 16 August 4th 05 11:11 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0
Copyright 2004-2019 BroadbanterBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.