Linksys SPA3102 FXO in Problems

Old June 4th 07, 10:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul Hayes

Default Linksys SPA3102 FXO in Problems

ChipMonk wrote:
Iím sorry but I donít understand the question, or its relevance if you
mean PC OS.
As additional info, I have noticed that the Line Voltage (under
Voice/Info) fluctuates randomly between ca. -11 and +11V and always
shows Hook State: on. This doesnít seem right to me! Anyone else on
the NTL PSTN see anything like this? What should it be?
ChipMonk

What does the line voltage show when the phone is ringing?

Earlier on you said:

"but when I take it off hook the
call does not connect and another extension phone continues ringing."

What do you mean? Have you got several phones connected to the FXS
port? If so what happens if you just connect one?

cheers,
Paul.