Zoom 5801 ATA

Old June 5th 07, 10:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jon Farmer

Default Zoom 5801 ATA

Hi

Can anyone recommend a dial pattern to allow a Zoom ATA to dial *
followed by any number of digits terminated by a #.

I have spent the last 2 hours trying to get this to work using Zoom's
deployment guide and failed. Also googling doesn't seem to yield much.

Any help appreciated.

Regards

Jon
Old June 7th 07, 10:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian

On 2007-06-05, Jon Farmer wrote:

Hi

Can anyone recommend a dial pattern to allow a Zoom ATA to dial *
followed by any number of digits terminated by a #.

I have spent the last 2 hours trying to get this to work using Zoom's
deployment guide and failed. Also googling doesn't seem to yield much.

Any help appreciated.

There is a dedicated forum for Zoom ATAs at

http://www.newtonfield.co.uk

It must be worth a try.

Brian.
Old June 7th 07, 10:19 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian

On 2007-06-07, Brian wrote:

There is a dedicated forum for Zoom ATAs at

http://www.newtonfield.co.uk

It must be worth a try.

But .org would be more fruitful.

Brian.