TAPI Compliant VOIP USB Handsets.

Old June 6th 07, 03:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Davey

Default TAPI Compliant VOIP USB Handsets.

Does anyone have a definitive list of TAPI compliant VOIP USB
handsets, I am writing a application using the windows TAPI3.DLL
library to access a voip hand set if possible.

Cheers!

Old June 6th 07, 10:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
alexd

Davey wrote:

Does anyone have a definitive list of TAPI compliant VOIP USB
handsets, I am writing a application using the windows TAPI3.DLL
library to access a voip hand set if possible.

Cheers!

USB handsets are pretty much just USB soundcards, so TAPI support would be
in the softphone if anywhere.

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
21:27:23 up 38 days, 23:28, 2 users, load average: 1.97, 1.17, 0.89