Anyone other than sipgate offering free UK geographic number?

Old June 9th 07, 10:02 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Default Anyone other than sipgate offering free UK geographic number?

jimmy used his keyboard to write :
Is anyone else offering this other than sipgate? When I say "free", I
mean no need to sign up for any service contract and ability to accept
incoming calls at no cost.

Orbtalk....at least mine was.
voip.co.uk......except you must deposit a minimum of 10
Voiptalk.......although I think it was a special offer when I got mine.