WTB: Nortel, Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel, Lucent, Foundry, Extreme, F5 Big IP, Tellabs, Microsoft, Adobe and more.. We buy Telecom, Networking and Software. Look below at my current want to buys and email me with any offers that you have.

Old June 9th 07, 11:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mike

Default WTB: Nortel, Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel, Lucent, Foundry, Extreme, F5 Big IP, Tellabs, Microsoft, Adobe and more.. We buy Telecom, Networking and Software. Look below at my current want to buys and email me with any offers that you have.

WTB: Nortel, Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel, Lucent, Foundry, Extreme, F5
Big IP, Tellabs, Microsoft, Adobe and more.. We buy Telecom,
Networking and Software. Look below at my current want to buys and
email me with any offers that you have.
EMAIL WITH YOUR RESPONSES FOR QUICK REPLIES!

Lucent

TN1892

TN1873 E5PQA5G

TN1873 E5PQA4C

TN1873 E5PQA4U

TN1873 E5PQAV9

ERB5

ERB6

44WW25

44WW25A

44WW28

44WW28A

BNJ27B

BNJ27C

BNJ37

BNJ37B

BNJ55

TN844E

MC5D045A4F

MC5D097A3E

MC5D195A1

MC5X242A2E

TN335E E5PQAL7
TN335E E5PQA1R

TN335E E5PQ51YAAB / E5PQAKY

TN335E E5PQ51YAAA

TN335E E5PQ51L

TN832C

TN831C

11076A-128

11075L-128
11073A-128

11058L-128

LAA2B

UN376E

UN376F

KTU2

KTU1B

44WR27B

44WR27C

LNW46

Cisco

15454 XC-10G

15454 SA-ANSI

15454 FTA3

15454 OC48 IR1310A

15454 OC48 LR1550

15454 OC48 LR1550A

15454 OC192 LR1550

15454 OC192 IR1550

15454 OC192 SR1310

15454 OC3I8 IR1310

15454 DS3-12

15454 DS3N-12

15454 DS3-12E

15454 DS3N-12E

15454 ML100T-12

15454 G1K-4

15454 E1000-2-G

15454 DS3EC1-48

15454 EIA BNC A48

15454 EIN BNC B48

WS-X6704-10GE

WS-X6748GE-TX

WS-X6748-SFP

4OC12X / ATM-IR-SC

WS-SUP720-3BXL

WS-X6516A-GBIC

PA-MC-2T3+

PA-MC-T3

PA-MC-2T3

PA-2T3+

Nortel

NTBW70AA

NTBW70BA

NTGS63BA

NTGS63AA

NTHW31AB

NTCA03 CARDS ENDING IN K OR P

NTCA04 CARDS ENDING IN K OR P

NTCA06 CARDS ENDING IN K OR P

NTCA30CK

NT8E01QW

NTGS50AA

Tellabs

81-5543A SC

81-5542A

81-5517A T3C1BB1

82-5517A

WE ARE BUYING INTEL Pro/1000 MT Dual Port Server Adapter Model
PWLA8494MT's
& MF's

Looking to buy these cards INTEL Pro/1000 MT Dual Port Server Adapter
Model
PWLA8494MT's & PWLA8494MF's. Will buy new or used.. Email

WE ARE BUYING SOFTWARE - WINDOWS VISTA, XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE,
98, 95, NT 4.0, OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL, COMPAQ, IBM,
HP OR ANY OTHER OEM PACKAGES as well as Retail Box or just media kits.
Email

with what you have.

WE BUY MICROSOFT OFFICE 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003 SBE AND PRO.
WE BUY MICROSOFT WINDOWS 98, 98SE, 2KPRO, XP PRO & HOME &
OTHERS. NT 4.0 and NT 4.0 SERVER AS WELL AS ALL OTHER SERVER PACKAGES
2000, 2003 etc.. Email

WITH ALL THAT YOU HAVE.

We buy Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, 3COM, IBM,
HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Enterasys/Cabletron,
Juniper Networks, Bintec, Siemens, Foundry
Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marconi, Tellabs
Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel,
Motorola, Nokia VPN/Firewall, Netscreen, Microsoft
Adobe, Corel, Intuit, Macromedia, Symantec, McAfee etc...
Email
with any of the above that you wish
to sell.