A BIG SECRET FOUND - NOW ANYBODY CAN MAKE FREE CALLS FROM THIS SOFTWARE

Old June 11th 07, 02:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
jhon d'slva

Default A BIG SECRET FOUND - NOW ANYBODY CAN MAKE FREE CALLS FROM THIS SOFTWARE

((((((((((A BIG SECRET FOUND)))))))))))))))

NOW ANYBODY CAN MAKE FREE CALLS FROM THIS SOFTWARE
MAKE FREE CALLS TO:----------

USA:

tmobile ------------------ 9973
Nextel ------------------- 9895
Cingular ------------------ 9972
AT&T --------------------- 9898

INDIA :

AIRTEL ------------------ 9971
HUTCH ------------------ 0011
RELIANCE ------------- 3357
IDEA --------------------- 0099
TATA --------------------- 9899

AFTER DOWNLOADING THIS SOFTWARE--DO FREE REGISTRATION
AND AFTER THAT BEFORE DIALING TO ANY NEWORK DIALTHESE CODES-----ABOVE

IT IS REALLY WORKING

Call or Send SMS to any phone anywhere in the world Free! -
http://offr.biz/HLGB7300990AULEVLQ

Old June 12th 07, 09:52 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Rob

wrote in message

Oh dear me IVOR look a spammer best of luck to them

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:52:55 -0000, jhon d'slva
wrote:

((((((((((A BIG SECRET FOUND)))))))))))))))

NOW ANYBODY CAN MAKE FREE CALLS FROM THIS SOFTWARE
MAKE FREE CALLS TO:----------

USA:

tmobile ------------------ 9973
Nextel ------------------- 9895
Cingular ------------------ 9972
AT&T --------------------- 9898

INDIA :

AIRTEL ------------------ 9971
HUTCH ------------------ 0011
RELIANCE ------------- 3357

AFTER DOWNLOADING THIS SOFTWARE--DO FREE REGISTRATION
AND AFTER THAT BEFORE DIALING TO ANY NEWORK DIALTHESE CODES-----ABOVE

IT IS REALLY WORKING

Call or Send SMS to any phone anywhere in the world Free! -
http://offr.biz/HLGB7300990AULEVLQ

And in language you understand too Clavox, now there's a bonus!

Rob