Linksys SPA 2102

Old June 13th 07, 06:27 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
BC

Default Linksys SPA 2102

Under advanced regional settings, does anyone know the control timer
values that go in hook flash timer min and hook flash timer max?

My recall button is working but not correctly. If I have a call waiting
I can press recall to transfer to the waiting call and then press recall
again to transfer back to the original call. If I then press recall
again nothing happens and I cannot move away from the original call.

I guess it's to do with the settings but can't find any guidance on what
they should be.

I am using voip.co.uk
Old June 13th 07, 06:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

BC wrote:
Under advanced regional settings, does anyone know the control timer
values that go in hook flash timer min and hook flash timer max?

My recall button is working but not correctly. If I have a call
waiting I can press recall to transfer to the waiting call and then
press recall again to transfer back to the original call. If I then
press recall again nothing happens and I cannot move away from the
original call.
I guess it's to do with the settings but can't find any guidance on
what they should be.

I am using voip.co.uk

See my reply to Sipura SPA-1001 on the 11th of June, the values will be
the same.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/230volt

Old June 13th 07, 07:12 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
BC

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:

See my reply to Sipura SPA-1001 on the 11th of June, the values will be
the same.

Thanks for that. Those are the settings I am using at the moment and I
still have the problem. It has to be something to do with the hook flash
duration but don't know which of the two settings to play around with.