SPA-1001

Old June 14th 07, 04:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
bob garbutt

Default SPA-1001

hi, there,

Have now updated to latest firmware and it now seems more stable, still
trying to get two sip providers working though!

I want to make calls via vopicheap.com because they offer free calls to
uk and loads of other destinations

I want to receive call from voipcheap.co.uk because they gave a free
in-coming voip number!

I would like this to be seamless and not need me to prefix the number
with anythink?

Cheers, Bob
Old June 14th 07, 06:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian

On 2007-06-14, bob garbutt wrote:

hi, there,

Have now updated to latest firmware and it now seems more stable, still
trying to get two sip providers working though!

I want to make calls via vopicheap.com because they offer free calls to
uk and loads of other destinations

I want to receive call from voipcheap.co.uk because they gave a free
in-coming voip number!

Would you please describe what does work? Outgoing calls? Incoming
calls? Both?

I would like this to be seamless and not need me to prefix the number
with anythink?

This is a dial plan issue. It should be easy to fix. But if outgoing
calling is not working you should fix that first.

Brian.
Old June 14th 07, 06:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
bob garbutt

On 2007-06-14, bob garbutt wrote:

hi, there,

Have now updated to latest firmware and it now seems more stable, still
trying to get two sip providers working though!

I want to make calls via vopicheap.com because they offer free calls to
uk and loads of other destinations

I want to receive call from voipcheap.co.uk because they gave a free
in-coming voip number!

Would you please describe what does work? Outgoing calls? Incoming
calls? Both?

I would like this to be seamless and not need me to prefix the number
with anythink?

This is a dial plan issue. It should be easy to fix. But if outgoing
calling is not working you should fix that first.

Brian.

Outgoing calling is working ok with just the one line, want to use one
voip provider for in-coming and another for outgoing, any suggestions re
dial plan would be great
Old June 14th 07, 07:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian

On 2007-06-14, bob garbutt wrote:

Outgoing calling is working ok with just the one line, want to use one
voip provider for in-coming and another for outgoing, any suggestions re
dial plan would be great

The last last few pages of the SPA-2000 and SPA-3000 manual describe the
dial plan syntax. It should be easy enough to locate with a search.

I take it you want to avoid having to dial a number like 00442012345678.
If you put 02:00442xxxxxxxxx in the dial plan you need only dial the
number as you would from a BT line. That is, 02012345678. The dial plan
will replace the 02 with 00442. 01:00441xxxxxxxxx would cover numbers
like 01519876543.

Brian.
Old June 14th 07, 08:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 18:44:30 +0000 (UTC), Brian

On 2007-06-14, bob garbutt wrote:

Outgoing calling is working ok with just the one line, want to use one
voip provider for in-coming and another for outgoing, any suggestions re
dial plan would be great

The last last few pages of the SPA-2000 and SPA-3000 manual describe the
dial plan syntax. It should be easy enough to locate with a search.

I take it you want to avoid having to dial a number like 00442012345678.
If you put 02:00442xxxxxxxxx in the dial plan you need only dial the
number as you would from a BT line. That is, 02012345678. The dial plan
will replace the 02 with 00442. 01:00441xxxxxxxxx would cover numbers
like 01519876543.

Brian.

Alternatively, you can cover both instances:-

0:0044[1-2]xx.
The final dot is important.
or local calls
:00441274[2-9]xxxxx
Where 1274 is the code from bradford - replace with your own.
It assumes a 6 digit local number, if you have more or less digits
then omit an 'x' or add one as appropriate.

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

Get your friends to sign too!
TV.
Old June 14th 07, 08:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

On 2007-06-14, bob garbutt wrote:

Outgoing calling is working ok with just the one line, want to use
one voip provider for in-coming and another for outgoing, any
suggestions re dial plan would be great

The last last few pages of the SPA-2000 and SPA-3000 manual describe
the dial plan syntax. It should be easy enough to locate with a
search.

I take it you want to avoid having to dial a number like
00442012345678. If you put 02:00442xxxxxxxxx in the dial plan you
need only dial the number as you would from a BT line. That is,
02012345678. The dial plan will replace the 02 with 00442.
01:00441xxxxxxxxx would cover numbers like 01519876543.

Brian.

Alternatively, you can cover both instances:-

0:0044[1-2]xx.

Or 0:0044[1-8]xx.

If you want to cover the range including mobiles, or pick and choose
within that the ranges you want to accpet.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/230volt

Old June 25th 07, 07:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On 2007-06-14, bob garbutt wrote:

[...]

60 day free DVD rental:www.southeastbirmingham.co.uk/dvd
Mobile Offers:http://www.southeastbirmingham.co.uk...ov.uk/230volt- Hide quoted text -

hi again, still having problems with gettinbg the dialplan to work,
all i want to do is to be able to make a local london call without
dialing the 0207 and 0208! i tried all sort of alterations to a dial
paln but cannot get it to work! Could someone give me a help? I've
tried grafting in some examples that have been sent to me without any
luck. Bob

Sipura SPA-1001 bob garbutt uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 17 June 13th 07 12:46 PM
SPA-1001 Tim uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 10 April 22nd 07 10:08 PM
SPA-1001 Tim uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 0 March 14th 07 10:54 AM
Sipura 1001 [email protected] uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 7 October 25th 05 06:25 PM