Voicestick with Fritzbox ?

Old June 14th 07, 05:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Kev

Default Voicestick with Fritzbox ?

Hi,

Has anyone managed to get a Fritzbox to register with Voicestick, The
Fritz is: FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7140 Annex A, Firmware version 39.04.20

The requirements for voicestick a VoiceStick email reply
-------------------------

"A couple of things about your setup...

Yes, we can give you the configuration but you are responsible for the
configuration, maintenance and updates etc for the Sipura 2000. We do
not support any other devices on our network that are not certified,
which currently is ONE our MG-3 ... We know that other ATA's are
working
on the network. We will only support the network side of this account
as you have chosen a separate device.

Here is your SIP configuration:

The information you need to provision your 3rd party IAD is the
following:

SIP Proxy IP: 206.165.50.116
SIP Proxy Port: 5060
SIP Registration Domain: i2telecom.com
STUN: Disabled
SIP Username/Password: Your DID #/ your password

Be advised that we do not provide any troubleshooting or maintenance
support for 3rd party IAD's. Also, the provisioning information can
change at any time.
Thank you for supporting the VoiceStick"

Hopefully some kind person will have managed this but I dont seem to
be able to.

All the settings do work fine with a Sipura SPA 2000

Thanks
Kev