UK & Portugal

Old June 20th 07, 10:46 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
PA

Default UK & Portugal

Hi,

I am looking for a voip service with Portuguese and UK numbers any idea?

PA

Old June 20th 07, 01:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian

On 2007-06-20, PA alves###[email protected]#com wrote:

Hi,

I am looking for a voip service with Portuguese and UK numbers any idea?

Google. Find Callunion and Voiptalk. Read. Assess. Google again.

Brian.
Old June 20th 07, 09:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 12:12:55 +0000 (UTC), Brian

On 2007-06-20, PA alves###[email protected]#com wrote:

Hi,

I am looking for a voip service with Portuguese and UK numbers any idea?

Google. Find Callunion and Voiptalk. Read. Assess. Google again.

Brian.

There is a list of lots of voip providers on the sipbroker web site
http://tinyurl.com/yrsyqn
You could look at the Portugese providers for your number.
Unless your voip equipment has limitations there is no technical
reason for you to get both numbers from the same operator.
--
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

Get your friends to sign too!
TV.