Voipstunt problem

Old June 20th 07, 02:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Rob

Default Voipstunt problem

Is anybody else unable to make international calls at the moment with
Voipstunt?

I first noticed the problem yesterday, but I am still experiencing this
today. I've tried calling numbers (which normally work fine) in Sweden and
France to no avail, but the numbers ring OK when I use my BT landline.

UK calls seem to be unaffected.

Rob

Old June 20th 07, 06:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Turandot

"Rob" wrote in message
Is anybody else unable to make international calls at the moment with
Voipstunt?

I first noticed the problem yesterday, but I am still experiencing this
today. I've tried calling numbers (which normally work fine) in Sweden

and
France to no avail, but the numbers ring OK when I use my BT landline.

UK calls seem to be unaffected.

Rob

No problem here. But voxalot.com is down all day and I cannot use voipstunt
with it.

Turandot