Anonymous CallBlock With Prompting All These Features Any UK?

Old June 21st 07, 08:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip,uk.telecom
Heidy

Default Anonymous CallBlock With Prompting All These Features Any UK?

--
Anonymous CallBlock With Prompting All these Features Any UK?
http://www.voicepulse.com/features/a...CallBlock.aspx

Hi there are any Voip Providers as good as this or can you buy a stand
alone unit?

Heidy

Old June 21st 07, 08:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip,uk.telecom
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Heidy wrote:
--
Anonymous CallBlock With Prompting All these Features Any UK?
http://www.voicepulse.com/features/a...CallBlock.aspx

Hi there are any Voip Providers as good as this or can you buy a stand
alone unit?

Heidy

Pretty pointless when you can enter any old number.

ATAs offer ACR but not with prompts like above, it just prevents the
call reaching you.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/230volt

Old June 21st 07, 08:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip,uk.telecom
Heidy

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Heidy wrote:
--
Anonymous CallBlock With Prompting All these Features Any UK?
http://www.voicepulse.com/features/a...CallBlock.aspx

Hi there are any Voip Providers as good as this or can you buy a stand
alone unit?

Heidy

Pretty pointless when you can enter any old number.

ATAs offer ACR but not with prompts like above, it just prevents the
call reaching you.

I know this is an exceptional service the ONLY company that do itUnited
States Only

are there any alternatives for the Europeans why all the best stuff is
in the USA.

Heidy

--
www.swing4ireland.com

Limited Special Offer

www.swinger-personals.co.uk

Old June 21st 07, 08:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip,uk.telecom
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Heidy wrote:
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Heidy wrote:
--
Anonymous CallBlock With Prompting All these Features Any UK?
http://www.voicepulse.com/features/a...CallBlock.aspx

Hi there are any Voip Providers as good as this or can you buy a
stand alone unit?

Heidy

Pretty pointless when you can enter any old number.

ATAs offer ACR but not with prompts like above, it just prevents the
call reaching you.

I know this is an exceptional service the ONLY company that do
itUnited States Only

are there any alternatives for the Europeans why all the best stuff is
in the USA.

Heidy

Wouldn't call it best stuff, it's useless, not worth having.

The point of ACR is to prevent anonymous callers, now if that anonymous
caller can present someone else's CLI then they still get through if you
decide to answer it, yes it has ??nnnnn?? on the display, but as you
can't trust the ID then it's not worth having.

Old June 21st 07, 09:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip,uk.telecom
alexd

Heidy wrote:

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Heidy wrote:

Anonymous CallBlock With Prompting All these Features Any UK?
http://www.voicepulse.com/features/a...CallBlock.aspx

Hi there are any Voip Providers as good as this or can you buy a stand
alone unit?

Pretty pointless when you can enter any old number.

ATAs offer ACR but not with prompts like above, it just prevents the
call reaching you.

I know this is an exceptional service the ONLY company that do itUnited
States Only

are there any alternatives for the Europeans why all the best stuff is
in the USA.

Use PrivacyManager() in Asterisk, which I imagine is what Voicepulse are
doing.

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
21:54:49 up 53 days, 23:56, 2 users, load average: 0.05, 0.40, 0.59

Old June 22nd 07, 10:06 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip,uk.telecom
Heidy

alexd wrote:
Heidy wrote:

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Heidy wrote:

Anonymous CallBlock With Prompting All these Features Any UK?
http://www.voicepulse.com/features/a...CallBlock.aspx

Hi there are any Voip Providers as good as this or can you buy a stand
alone unit?

Pretty pointless when you can enter any old number.

ATAs offer ACR but not with prompts like above, it just prevents the
call reaching you.

I know this is an exceptional service the ONLY company that do itUnited
States Only

are there any alternatives for the Europeans why all the best stuff is
in the USA.

Use PrivacyManager() in Asterisk, which I imagine is what Voicepulse are
doing.

Thanks for that info you got a Website for that?

Regards,

Heidy

--
www.swing4ireland.com

Limited Special Offer

www.swinger-personals.co.uk

Old June 22nd 07, 10:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip,uk.telecom
Heidy

alexd wrote:
Heidy wrote:

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Heidy wrote:

Anonymous CallBlock With Prompting All these Features Any UK?
http://www.voicepulse.com/features/a...CallBlock.aspx

Hi there are any Voip Providers as good as this or can you buy a stand
alone unit?

Pretty pointless when you can enter any old number.

ATAs offer ACR but not with prompts like above, it just prevents the
call reaching you.

I know this is an exceptional service the ONLY company that do itUnited
States Only

are there any alternatives for the Europeans why all the best stuff is
in the USA.

Use PrivacyManager() in Asterisk, which I imagine is what Voicepulse are
doing.

I looked here it seems like a Patch or something is this something
really technical could I ask my Voip Provider to install this for me?

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index....PrivacyManager

Heidy

--
www.swing4ireland.com

Limited Special Offer

www.swinger-personals.co.uk

Old June 23rd 07, 09:18 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip,uk.telecom
alexd

Heidy wrote:

alexd wrote:

Use PrivacyManager() in Asterisk, which I imagine is what Voicepulse are
doing.

I looked here it seems like a Patch or something is this something
really technical could I ask my Voip Provider to install this for me?

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index....PrivacyManager

I've since seen in another thread that you're looking for a user friendly
easy to install unit, so forget everything I've said :-) The Linksys
SPA-400 does run Asterisk but it's *******ised enough that you probably
won't be able to use PrivacyManager() wherever you want.

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
08:52:47 up 55 days, 10:54, 2 users, load average: 0.81, 0.40, 0.24