Vonage UK Customer Service How Do You Find It?

Old June 21st 07, 08:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip,uk.telecom
Heidy

Default Vonage UK Customer Service How Do You Find It?

Vonage UK Customer Service How Do You Find It?

I find the staff of that company Rude Inflexible and abrupt thats the
Americans normally the Indian Call Centre Staff are OK
they have a Bogus Vonage Forum but its an advertising website they
censor nearly everything.

Heidy
--
www.swing4ireland.com

Limited Special Offer

www.swinger-personals.co.uk

Old June 22nd 07, 10:08 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip,uk.telecom
Heidy

0800 008 6000 wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 20:47:51 +0100, Heidy wrote:

Vonage UK Customer Service How Do You Find It?

... by calling 0800 008 6000

I know the number its the people who answer the phone at Vonage I an
talking about.

Heidy

--
www.swing4ireland.com

Limited Special Offer

www.swinger-personals.co.uk

Old June 24th 07, 11:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mark Ingle

Heidy wrote:

Vonage UK Customer Service How Do You Find It?

Can't fault the service, though where you get routed might depend on the
timezone.

When I called, I got an operator from the Philippines; was very helpful
and resolved the issue quickly.