sipgate

Old June 22nd 07, 09:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
bob garbutt

Default sipgate

hi,

JUst got a sipgate number/account, do you have to have credit on the
account to be able to receive calls?

Bob
Old June 22nd 07, 09:51 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

bob garbutt wrote:
hi,

JUst got a sipgate number/account, do you have to have credit on the
account to be able to receive calls?

Bob

No, you can receive calls and call 0800 / 0808 numbers, other Sipgate
members and other VoIP users with peering arrangements without credit.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/signage

Old June 22nd 07, 09:51 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Harry Broomhall

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 08:31:36 GMT, bob garbutt
wrote:

hi,

JUst got a sipgate number/account, do you have to have credit on the
account to be able to receive calls?

You certainly didn't need to be in credit when I first got my
Sipgate number a year or so ago.

Why not just try it?

Regards,
Harry.

Old June 22nd 07, 04:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
bob garbutt

wrote:

hi,

JUst got a sipgate number/account, do you have to have credit on the
account to be able to receive calls?

You certainly didn't need to be in credit when I first got my
Sipgate number a year or so ago.

Why not just try it?

Regards,
Harry.

thanks for info, you are right, it works like a dream, got voice mail
working ok too,

bob
Old June 22nd 07, 06:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"bob garbutt" wrote in message
o.uk

[snip]

thanks for info, you are right, it works like a dream,
got voice mail working ok too,

bob

If you want a test, try my speaking clock on 1431320 (020 7043 1320 PSTN)

Ivor

Old June 22nd 07, 09:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
bob garbutt

Ivor Jones wrote:
"bob garbutt" wrote in message
o.uk

[snip]

thanks for info, you are right, it works like a dream,
got voice mail working ok too,

bob

If you want a test, try my speaking clock on 1431320 (020 7043 1320 PSTN)

Ivor

thanks Ivor, I will give it a try.

Bob
Old June 24th 07, 09:01 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
bob garbutt

bob garbutt wrote:
Ivor Jones wrote:
"bob garbutt" wrote in message
o.uk

[snip]

thanks for info, you are right, it works like a dream,
got voice mail working ok too,

bob

If you want a test, try my speaking clock on 1431320 (020 7043 1320 PSTN)

Ivor

thanks Ivor, I will give it a try.

Bob

Ivor, do you have a dial plan for your device, I note you have a London
number, I'm trying to do one for my outer London number.

Bob
Old June 24th 07, 09:56 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian

On 24-06-2007, bob garbutt wrote:

Ivor, do you have a dial plan for your device, I note you have a London
number, I'm trying to do one for my outer London number.

Sound advice on a dial plan for a SPA-1001 was given in a previous
thread you started. In what way is it not suitable for what you want to
do?

--
Brian
Old June 24th 07, 10:39 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
bob garbutt

Brian wrote:
On 24-06-2007, bob garbutt wrote:

Ivor, do you have a dial plan for your device, I note you have a London
number, I'm trying to do one for my outer London number.

Sound advice on a dial plan for a SPA-1001 was given in a previous
thread you started. In what way is it not suitable for what you want to
do?

sorry Brian,

this news server seems to have expired the previous posting before I had
a chance to print it off.

regards, Bob