Has anyone tried Yeigo?

Old June 25th 07, 10:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Has anyone tried Yeigo?

Has anyone tried using Yegio - brilliant mobile VOIP? Experienced any
problems with them?

www.yeigo.com

Old June 25th 07, 01:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jon

declared for all the world to hear...
Has anyone tried using Yegio - brilliant mobile VOIP? Experienced any
problems with them?

www.yeigo.com

I smell spam. If you've never used it before (and as you are asking
questions about the service I assume you're thinking of using it unless
you are a spammer) then how do you know it's brilliant?
--
Regards
Jon