Sipgate 999 Access

Old June 25th 07, 11:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Default Sipgate 999 Access

According to a post on DigitalSpy, Sipgate should be offering 999 access
shortly.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/signage

Old June 25th 07, 11:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Lurch

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 22:10:17 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
mused:

According to a post on DigitalSpy, Sipgate should be offering 999 access
shortly.

Well a bloke I once saw in the chippy over the road said they weren't.
--
Regards,
Stuart.
Old June 26th 07, 12:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Lurch wrote:
On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 22:10:17 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
mused:

According to a post on DigitalSpy, Sipgate should be offering 999
access shortly.

Well a bloke I once saw in the chippy over the road said they weren't.

Yes, it's easy for someone to state one way or the other.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/NGN-use-by-GPs
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/signage

Old June 26th 07, 12:34 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham

"Lurch" wrote in message
On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 22:10:17 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
mused:

According to a post on DigitalSpy, Sipgate should be offering 999 access
shortly.

Well a bloke I once saw in the chippy over the road said they weren't.

Perhaps it's access to neun neun neun?
--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%

Old June 26th 07, 12:39 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham

"Graham" wrote in message

"Lurch" wrote in message
On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 22:10:17 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
mused:

According to a post on DigitalSpy, Sipgate should be offering 999 access
shortly.

Well a bloke I once saw in the chippy over the road said they weren't.

Perhaps it's access to neun neun neun?

or more likley Nein Nein Nein

--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%

Old June 26th 07, 11:57 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Rob

wrote in message
news

About as much has I like Gordon Brown .

Is that simply because he's "foreign" Clavox (i.e. not English)?

Rob

Old June 26th 07, 12:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Rob

"bob garbutt" wrote in message
o.uk...

Whats wrong with sipgate?