BT's Web21C SDK goes live

Old June 27th 07, 01:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Chris Hills

Default BT's Web21C SDK goes live

From the email:-

Yes, that's right! You've asked and now full production use of the
Web21C SDK services is available. Since we launched our beta back in
November, we've added a new service, Contacts, deprecated Presence,
fixed problems that have been reported by you and generally made our
services stronger, faster, fitter and leaner. Check out our new SDKs
too, we've got .Net, Java, Python and PHP with Perl and Ruby just around
the corner.

So come back to our developer centre, register yourself a production
app, get yourself some credits and carry on using Messaging, Voice,
Location, Authentication, Conference Call, Profile, or Contacts - all in
about 1 line of code!

If you're still not sure about using our services, we're keeping our
sandbox open so you can carry on playing with the services. And just
because we're in production, it doesn't mean we don't want to hear from
you. Tell us what you like, tell us what you don't like, tell us what
you want us to do next or show us what you've built using our services.

Post on the forum, or reply to this email. We really want to hear from
you. Visit us at http://web21c.bt.com

Web21C SDK - Do Less: Achieve More.