Echo Test Call contact on Pocket PC

Old June 27th 07, 03:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mr Muffin Top

Default Echo Test Call contact on Pocket PC

I am using Skype on my HTC TyTN Pocket PC.

There is a contact "Echo Test Call" added by default. I can find no way to
remove this and when I switch back to my main PC it appears there as well.
If I delete it on the PC it is there again on the TyTN when I next use
that - and ideas on how to get rid of it?
Old June 28th 07, 07:40 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nick

"Mr Muffin Top" no.spam wrote in message
I am using Skype on my HTC TyTN Pocket PC.

There is a contact "Echo Test Call" added by default. I can find no way to
remove this and when I switch back to my main PC it appears there as well.
If I delete it on the PC it is there again on the TyTN when I next use
that - and ideas on how to get rid of it?

Remove the entire application.