Skype keeps going offline

Old June 28th 07, 03:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
homebrew

Default Skype keeps going offline

I have a usb cordless hone that I use for Skype. After a few minutes if I do
not move my mouse or do something on the pc Skype goes offline or
unavailable ?. Any ideas please.

Old June 28th 07, 03:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
homebrew

Think I have done it, sorry.

Old June 28th 07, 07:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Desk Rabbit

homebrew wrote:
Think I have done it, sorry.

So now you have got rid of Skype what service are you using?
Old June 28th 07, 07:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
homebrew

Do not underdstand your question, I use Skype, voipstunt, voipcheap, 1835
1899 is that enought for you ?. My only problem was with Skype but it was me
not selecting the correct settings in the Skype setup.

Old June 29th 07, 09:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Desk Rabbit

homebrew wrote:
Do not underdstand your question, I use Skype, voipstunt, voipcheap, 1835
1899 is that enought for you ?. My only problem was with Skype but it was me
not selecting the correct settings in the Skype setup.

It was a joke but the effect has now been lost. Never mind....