Skype Phone not recognised

Old July 1st 07, 08:18 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Michael Shergold

Default Skype Phone not recognised

My Skype phone, which works well on my XP Laptop is not recognised on my XP
desktop and continually comes up with unable to find driver despite the
software that came with the phone being correctly installed. Is this a
known problem perhaps?

--
Michael