3 Three Turbo Broadband Modem - 12 month Contract

Old October 2nd 07, 12:18 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
ColinK

Default 3 Three Turbo Broadband Modem - 12 month Contract

Hi

Three have just updated their website. The Turbo modem is now only
available on 18 month contract. (I think all contracts are now 12
month min).

I have just ordered one on a 12 month contract using the follwing old
link:
http://threestore.three.co.uk/offerd...2&tariffid=684

I do not know how long it will work.

If anyone is interested in getting 30 credit when taking out any 3
contract (plus 30 credit for me) please let me know and I will give
you my details to claim.

ColinK

Old October 2nd 07, 01:00 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eeyore

ColinK wrote:

Hi

Three have just updated their website. The Turbo modem is now only
available on 18 month contract. (I think all contracts are now 12
month min).

I have just ordered one on a 12 month contract using the follwing old
link:
http://threestore.three.co.uk/offerd...2&tariffid=684

I do not know how long it will work.

If anyone is interested in getting 30 credit when taking out any 3
contract (plus 30 credit for me) please let me know and I will give
you my details to claim.

Why would anyone wan to sign up on a 12 month contract when they might be complete
rubbish ?

Graham

Old October 2nd 07, 01:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
scotty

Are we referring that new thing? the usb adapter u can use on the go?
(can't check link- work filters lol). It looks pretty good but I doubt
the service would be any good.

Old October 2nd 07, 04:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gordon Hudson

"scotty" wrote in message
ups.com...
Are we referring that new thing? the usb adapter u can use on the go?
(can't check link- work filters lol). It looks pretty good but I doubt
the service would be any good.

I use the same modem on T Mobile.
Its great in 3G areas but T Mobile has patchy 3G coverage so a lot of the
time it only works on GPRS.

We even managed to get it working on a Linux laptop.

The modem itself is good, its the particuylar service provider that is the
key to making it work.

--

Gordon Hudson || Hostroute.com Ltd
e-mail:ghudson [at] hostroute.net

Old October 2nd 07, 10:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
acdeag

"ColinK" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi

Three have just updated their website. The Turbo modem is now only
available on 18 month contract. (I think all contracts are now 12
month min).

I have just ordered one on a 12 month contract using the follwing old
link:
http://threestore.three.co.uk/offerd...2&tariffid=684

I do not know how long it will work.

If anyone is interested in getting 30 credit when taking out any 3
contract (plus 30 credit for me) please let me know and I will give
you my details to claim.

ColinK

Now showing as 18 month contract