Use Voyager 2100 as wireless router only, connect to wired broadband router?

Old October 4th 07, 11:00 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Gushie

Default Use Voyager 2100 as wireless router only, connect to wired broadband router?

I have a Voyager 2100 wireless broadband router, but although the
wireless side is fine, the broadband side is now pretty much unusable
(due to the commonly reported overheating problems).

I'm considering just getting a cheap wired broadband router, and
networking my existing wireless router to it, i.e. just using it as a
wireless access point and ignoring the broadband side.

Does anyone know if I can set up the Voyager 2100 in this way, i.e. to
automatically send all internet traffic onto the other router?

Thanks,
Jonathan.