voip.co.uk

Old November 9th 07, 01:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Linker3000

Default voip.co.uk

Just in case you've not noticed, voip.co.uk now has a wiki so if anyone
wants to share their wisdom on connecting various bits of hardware and
software I am sure they would appreciate the input:

http://wiki.voip.co.uk/
Old November 9th 07, 01:50 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Linker3000

Default *** voip.co.uk now has a wiki ***

Sorry - just realised that my original subject line was a bit ambiguous