Sipgate - dialled an incorrect number error

Old November 10th 07, 11:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nitefoll

Default Sipgate - dialled an incorrect number error

Hi All

When I place a call to my sipgate number from a mobile I get the standard
operator "You have dialled an incorrect number" message.

- The number is correct, I've treble checked it.
- I have credit in my sipgate account.
- PAP2 adapter says it connected to sipgate.
- It was working like 10 mins ago, I only changed the codec used.
- I can make calls out from my sipgate phone.

Has anyone else had this issue with sipgate and is it a sipgate routing
problem? what causes it?

Any info would be much appreciated.

nitefoll

Spec:
BT Voyager Quartet 1500 Phone
Linksys PAP2 - Firmware Version: 3.1.22(LS)
VirginMedia 2Mb broadband.
Old November 11th 07, 12:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Nitefoll wrote:
Hi All

When I place a call to my sipgate number from a mobile I get the
standard operator "You have dialled an incorrect number" message.

- The number is correct, I've treble checked it.
- I have credit in my sipgate account.
- PAP2 adapter says it connected to sipgate.
- It was working like 10 mins ago, I only changed the codec used.
- I can make calls out from my sipgate phone.

Has anyone else had this issue with sipgate and is it a sipgate
routing problem? what causes it?

Any info would be much appreciated.

nitefoll

Spec:
BT Voyager Quartet 1500 Phone
Linksys PAP2 - Firmware Version: 3.1.22(LS)
VirginMedia 2Mb broadband.

Could be a NAT problem.

--
Items for sale: http://www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/MetricNow
Old November 11th 07, 05:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nitefoll

On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 00:09:18 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote:

Nitefoll wrote:
Hi All

When I place a call to my sipgate number from a mobile I get the
standard operator "You have dialled an incorrect number" message.

- The number is correct, I've treble checked it.
- I have credit in my sipgate account.
- PAP2 adapter says it connected to sipgate.
- It was working like 10 mins ago, I only changed the codec used.
- I can make calls out from my sipgate phone.

Has anyone else had this issue with sipgate and is it a sipgate
routing problem? what causes it?

Any info would be much appreciated.

nitefoll

Spec:
BT Voyager Quartet 1500 Phone
Linksys PAP2 - Firmware Version: 3.1.22(LS)
VirginMedia 2Mb broadband.

Could be a NAT problem.

Spot on, thanks for the help.

nitefoll.