Start Your Own CallingCard/Call Centre/Pc2Phone/Sms,Web,AniCallback+VoipSWITCH+All Modules In250$

Old November 12th 07, 11:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
solution4voip

Default Start Your Own CallingCard/Call Centre/Pc2Phone/Sms,Web,AniCallback+VoipSWITCH+All Modules In250$

Dear Friends:

Want to setup VOIP company, a business under your own brand name? We
have complete solution to launche VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol)
company. All support comes included.

Features: PC2Phone, Device2Phone, Calling Card, Callback,sms callback
solution, Ani Callback solution, DID callback solution, Cli Callback,
Pin Callback, Wholesale Termination, Online Billing, Unlimited
Resellers Creating, online shop, invoice generator, paypal integrated
online shop, pin recharge modules, H323 and SIP.

No ties to us, deal with the wholesalers you want and buy VoIP minutes
from any one in the market without any expensive equipment.

Basically all kind of services that are available in the market. We
always observe and follow the current trends in technology trying to
react timely to changing customers demand by enhancing our system and
adding new features.

The services can be divided on retail and wholesale:

Retail :

· PC to phone and PC to PC - using our own sip based softphone
with embedded voip tunnel client which allows for communication (both
receiving and making calls) from behind voip blockades/firewalls, for
example from UAE or other countries where voip ports are closed;

· device to phone i.e. making and receiving calls from SIP or
h323 terminals (bidirectional NAT support), full compatibility with
all popular brands of soho gateways and IP phones, support for 5 class
services, voicemail, waiting message indicator feature, actual balance
information on phone's display and more.

· DIDs/Virtual phone numbers services - assigning phone
numbers from various geographical regions to SIP or h323 devices or
softphones. Customers can pick up a phone number directly from the web
interface with immediate delivery. The system can work with leading
DIDs provider thru their API or/and using own DIDs numbers stored in
the local database.

· Class 5 services - call waiting, call forwarding, follow me
- possibility to set forwarding rules conditioned on various events
like busy, no answer, not logged with different forwarding
destinations/phone numbers (possibility to set multiple numbers with
different priorities), hold, hold with conversation

· Voicemail - checking voice messages by calling predefined
voicemail number from softphone or SIP/h323 device or from PSTN thru
the IVR system (calling cards) or using the callback service. Detailed
information about left messages on the web interface. Possibility to
record own welcome prompt. Email notification about new voice
messages

· Callback services - triggered by SMS, Web or a missed call.
Works with DIDs as an access numbers. Authentication by callerID (ANI)
or PIN. Also supported DID callback with unique DID associated with
each customer and his/her phone number. Manageable thru the web
interface, possibility to add multiple ANIs per user. Multilingual
Interactive Voice Response system (IVR). More on the callback and its
variants here

· Calling cards - phone to phone services in which a customer
dials an access number first, then he or she is asked about PIN (or
authenticated by callerID/ANI) and then prompted for a destination
phone number. The system comes with own IP based IVR system that
supports several languages (possibility to add new), balance
announcement, max duration for the call announcement, also it allows
to recharge account by PIN and register actual ANI during the call and
more. There are several scenarios which can be associated with
particular access numbers. Moreover new scenarios can be added or the
existing ones be modified by softswitch's administrator as they are
programmed in xml format. More on the IP IVR can be found here

· CallShops - by callshop is understood a place like internet
café or a shop where are cabins/booths with IP phones from which
customers can make calls and then pay for them at a cash desk. The
callshop is a windows based application which shows all the cabins and
the calls that are taking place. When a customer has finished, the
cashier can see the made calls with their details and costs and can
charge the customer. The application also allows to print bills. The
advantage of this solution is that the callshop application does not
require any special hardware as the calls are not sent thru it,
instead they go directly to SoftSwitch (thru the internet connection)
and the callshop program exchanges with SoftSwitch only little data
needed for billing purposes. Also as the clients can be used
softphones installed on PCs or FXS gateways with analogue phones
connected, not necessarily IP phones.

Wholesale services:

· Wholesale termination - bulk voice traffic termination, in
this scenario Sofswitch acts as the traffic controller which on one
side collects calls from clients gateways or other equipment,
authenticate them, and then depending on the routing tables send the
traffic further to termination gateways/gatekeepers. The whole traffic
is billed and controlled in real time, the billing supports both
prepaid and post-paid accounts types. Also the media (voice) flow can
be set per destination and be sent in full proxy mode where all
packets are going through the switch or in the modes where only
signalization is sent through the system while the media goes directly
between endpoints. The system allows to hide the source and the
destination what is often important especially if you work as a broker
buying and selling traffic from various parties. Additionally the
system offers high flexibility in modifying calls setup, called
numbers, enables you to manipulate prefixes, caller IDs and all other
significant data before sending calls to the destination. There is
also a web interface both for clients and terminators with CDRs (which
can be exported to file) and other reports. More on the softswitch's
functionality here.

The Rental Packages are designed a/c to concurrent calls, Please
Select your Rental Package a/c to concurrent calls.

------------------------ Rental Packages Detail
----------------------

50 Concurent calls 250 USD /month
( Pentium 3, 1.6 GHz, 256 MB RAM, 2 Mbps Dedicated Bandwidth )

120 Concurrent calls 350 USD /month
( Pentium 4, 2.6 Ghz 1 GB Ram, 4 Mbps Dedicated Bandwidth

300 Concurrent Calls 450 USD /Month
(Pentium 4, 2.8 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 8 Mbps Dedicated Bandwidth )

500 Concurrent Calls 600 USD /month
(Xeon Pentium 4, 2.4 GHz, 1 GB RAM, 13 Mbps Dedicated Bandwidth )

1000 Concurrent Calls 950 USD /month
(Dual Xeon Pentium 4, 2.8 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 25 Mbps Dedicated Bandwidth)

------------------------ rental Packages Details
------------------------------------

-------------------------[b]Detail of Pc2Phone Gallery [/
b]--------------------

For SIPLINK Tunnel and without Tunnel Gallery:

http://www.solution4voip.com/Pc2Phone_gallery.html

-------------------------Detail of Pc2Phone
Gallery----------------------------

Contact us if you are interested.

Thank you,
Solution4VOIP (.) com
VOIP Solution
Solution 4 VOICE OVER INTERNET PROTOCOL (VOIP)

Us Toll Free : +18888217060
Support Office : +92217019182

Sales / MSN :
Support / MSN :

Billing :

WebSite :
www.solution4voip.com ,www.solution4voip.net

Old November 13th 07, 02:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"solution4voip" wrote in
message
ps.com
: Dear Friends:
:
: Want to setup VOIP company, a business under your own
: brand name?

No.

Spam reported to

Ivor

Old November 13th 07, 03:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

solution4voip wrote:
Dear Friends:

Non advertising group, now **** off.
Old November 13th 07, 11:52 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 01:17:59 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

"solution4voip" wrote in
message
ups.com
: Dear Friends:
:
: Want to setup VOIP company, a business under your own
: brand name?

No.

Spam reported to

Ivor

Of on your old hobbyhorse are you Ivor , for Christ's sake I bet if
bloody Sipgate posted some spam every single hour of the day we would
not see a word complaint about it from you .
Old November 13th 07, 06:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

[snip]

: : Of on your old hobbyhorse are you Ivor , for Christ's
: : sake I bet if bloody Sipgate posted some spam every
: : single hour of the day we would not see a word
: : complaint about it from you .

As they are extremely unlikely to do so, the point, such as it is, is
irrelevant.

I never thought I'd ever be reduced to this, apologies to everyone else,
but you've forced my hand - SHUT THE **** UP, RON.

Ivor

Old November 13th 07, 07:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 17:45:42 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

As they are extremely unlikely to do so, the point, such as it is, is
irrelevant.

Not it is not anything concerning you and the forum IS very relevant
I never thought I'd ever be reduced to this, apologies to everyone else,
but you've forced my hand - SHUT THE **** UP, RON.

And you Ivor or is it Mr Sipgate have really forced my hand now please
do not come here giving YOUR orders you are a very irrelevant nobody
here never forget it .
Now folks I am forced to say WATCH THIS SPACE SPARKS ARE ABOUT TO FLY
sorry for any inconvenience caused but that pillock from the midlands
with his fixation on spam and sipgate has brought what is about to
happen here on you not me .

Old November 13th 07, 08:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

: : On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 17:45:42 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
: : wrote:
: :
: :
: : : As they are extremely unlikely to do so, the point,
: : : such as it is, is irrelevant.
: : Not it is not anything concerning you and the forum IS
: : very relevant
: : : I never thought I'd ever be reduced to this,
: : : apologies to everyone else, but you've forced my hand
: : : - SHUT THE **** UP, RON.
: :
: : And you Ivor or is it Mr Sipgate have really forced my
: : hand now please do not come here giving YOUR orders you
: : are a very irrelevant nobody here never forget it .
: : Now folks I am forced to say WATCH THIS SPACE SPARKS
: : ARE ABOUT TO FLY sorry for any inconvenience caused but
: : that pillock from the midlands with his fixation on
: : spam and sipgate has brought what is about to happen
: : here on you not me .

Yeah, right.

Ivor

Old November 13th 07, 08:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message

: : wrote in message
: :

[snip]

: : : : And you Ivor or is it Mr Sipgate have really forced
: : : : my hand now please do not come here giving YOUR
: : : : orders you are a very irrelevant nobody here never
: : : : forget it . Now folks I am forced to say WATCH THIS
: : : : SPACE SPARKS ARE ABOUT TO FLY sorry for any
: : : : inconvenience caused but that pillock from the
: : : : midlands with his fixation on spam and sipgate has
: : : : brought what is about to happen here on you not me .
: :
: : Yeah, right.
: :
: : Ivor

BTW who said I'm from the Midlands..? Another mistake, Ron.

Ivor

Old November 13th 07, 08:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
PCPaul

wrote:

As they are extremely unlikely to do so, the point, such as it is, is
irrelevant.

Not it is not anything concerning you and the forum IS very relevant
I never thought I'd ever be reduced to this, apologies to everyone else,
but you've forced my hand - SHUT THE **** UP, RON.

And you Ivor or is it Mr Sipgate have really forced my hand now please
do not come here giving YOUR orders you are a very irrelevant nobody
here never forget it .
Now folks I am forced to say WATCH THIS SPACE SPARKS ARE ABOUT TO FLY
sorry for any inconvenience caused but that pillock from the midlands
with his fixation on spam and sipgate has brought what is about to
happen here on you not me .

.... says another irrelevant nobody.

Can't you just take your playground games elsewhere?
Old November 13th 07, 08:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Ivor Jones wrote :

BTW who said I'm from the Midlands..? Another mistake, Ron.

"My name is Ivor and I'm a radio amateur living near the town of
Solihull, south east of the City of Birmingham"....?