voip.co.uk problems 18/11/07

Old November 18th 07, 10:14 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

Default voip.co.uk problems 18/11/07

Any-one having problems with voip-co-uk this morning.

No registrations on any of my numbers since 9:37am

David
Old November 18th 07, 10:20 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Woody

"David Floyd" wrote in message
Any-one having problems with voip-co-uk this morning.

No registrations on any of my numbers since 9:37am

David

Likewise here. Either silence or NU.

--
Woody

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com

Old November 18th 07, 11:06 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 10:14:43 +0000, David Floyd
wrote:

Any-one having problems with voip-co-uk this morning.

No registrations on any of my numbers since 9:37am

Same here looks like they have now said sod our residential customers
we will concentrate on giving our business customers first class
service.
I am about to put them in the same box has poxy Sipgate is in.
Old November 18th 07, 12:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

In message of Sun, 18 Nov 2007, Woody writes

"David Floyd" wrote in message
Any-one having problems with voip-co-uk this morning.

No registrations on any of my numbers since 9:37am

David

Likewise here. Either silence or NU.

I've lodged a ticket, but no response yet - any-one else?

David
Old November 18th 07, 12:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Michael

David Floyd wrote:

Any-one having problems with voip-co-uk this morning.

No registrations on any of my numbers since 9:37am

David

All working perfectly for me .... IP11 area - Felixstowe, Suffolk

Old November 18th 07, 12:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
BC

Michael wrote:
David Floyd wrote:

Any-one having problems with voip-co-uk this morning.

No registrations on any of my numbers since 9:37am

David

All working perfectly for me .... IP11 area - Felixstowe, Suffolk

Not working here, running on Virginmedia in Birmingham
Old November 18th 07, 01:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Woody

"BC" wrote in message
.uk...
Michael wrote:
David Floyd wrote:

Any-one having problems with voip-co-uk this morning.

No registrations on any of my numbers since 9:37am

David

All working perfectly for me .... IP11 area - Felixstowe, Suffolk

Not working here, running on Virginmedia in Birmingham

Looks like its down completely now. I was getting dial tone earlier but
now not even that. My router shows that that port us not registered
although I can talk to the ATA.

Old November 18th 07, 01:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
BC

Back up now.
Old November 18th 07, 01:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Woody

"BC" wrote in message
.uk...
Back up now.

Same here for dial tone. Dialled our BT line, waited for about 10 secs
but nothing so hung up. BT line rang with CLI Voip number about 15 secs
later.

Keep taking the tablets........?

Old November 18th 07, 04:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Duncan MacCallum

Woody wrote:
"David Floyd" wrote in message
Any-one having problems with voip-co-uk this morning.

No registrations on any of my numbers since 9:37am

David

Likewise here. Either silence or NU.

Have been in contact with voip.co.uk support re no outgoing calls
possible since late Friday
Incoming OK are you having same prob?
Cheers