Voip.co.uk down AGAIN

Old November 21st 07, 11:57 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

Default Voip.co.uk down AGAIN

Once again lines are not registering. Happened yesterday as well.

Seems to be happening on a daily basis now - very disappointing.

DF
Old November 21st 07, 12:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Roger

"David Floyd" wrote in message
Once again lines are not registering. Happened yesterday as well.

Seems to be happening on a daily basis now - very disappointing.

DF

same here

Old November 21st 07, 12:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ed Straker

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 11:57:32 +0000, David Floyd
wrote:

Once again lines are not registering. Happened yesterday as well.

Seems to be happening on a daily basis now - very disappointing.

Same here. However, if you change your proxy back to
registrar.voip.co.uk then you can log on to the old platform, for the
time being.

I really don't think voip.co.uk should be switching the old platform
off yet as the new one seems very unreliable.

Ed.

Old November 21st 07, 12:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

In message of Wed, 21 Nov 2007, Ed Straker writes
wrote:

Once again lines are not registering. Happened yesterday as well.

Seems to be happening on a daily basis now - very disappointing.

Same here. However, if you change your proxy back to
registrar.voip.co.uk then you can log on to the old platform, for the
time being.

So you can, thanks for that :-)

David
Old November 21st 07, 12:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

wrote:

Once again lines are not registering. Happened yesterday as well.

Seems to be happening on a daily basis now - very disappointing.

Very disappointing David did you say !!!!! voip.co.uk are rapidly
turning out to be the worst voip provider that are based in the UK
,the carry on with this lot of late is enough to make me go back to
bloody SIPGATE .
Old November 21st 07, 12:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Spock ‹(••)›

In message , David Floyd
writes
Once again lines are not registering. Happened yesterday as well.

Seems to be happening on a daily basis now - very disappointing.

DF

It is back up now at 12:43.

--
Spock
Old November 21st 07, 12:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ed Straker

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 12:20:31 +0000, David Floyd
wrote:

So you can, thanks for that :-)

New platform seems to be working again now.

Ed.

Old November 21st 07, 01:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Iain

Spock () wrote:

It is back up now at 12:43.

And back down again a few minutes later. Clearly they have a problem
they are working on.

Iain
Old November 21st 07, 02:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 12:49:17 +0000, Spock ()
wrote:

In message ,
writes

Very disappointing David did you say !!!!! voip.co.uk are rapidly
turning out to be the worst voip provider that are based in the UK
,the carry on with this lot of late is enough to make me go back to
bloody SIPGATE .

I Don't believe it.
Did you see this Ivor ?
Please make note for future reference ;-)

I was waiting for that remark ))but I do think ukvoip will have to
get worse before I consider moving at the moment and where I do
I will not be jumping out of the fat into the fire believe me .Maybe
being yanks who I just cannot stand but the service they provide is
100% perfect and who do provide customers with free calls and free
equipment for very little cost .